Wednesday, August 08, 2012

I made it to Hackaday! :) :)

It's probably shameless cross promotion, but having been a long time reader of HACKADAY, it's been one of my secret ambitions to be posted up there, along with the other tech-hackers-nerd-makers-whatever-you-wanna-callits. And with TINY, i made it. Hooray for me :)


Look, it's probably a bit self indulgent of me, but i just want to, you-know, hand out a bit of life advice so listen up; people! if you want to do something, then just go out there and do it! All you have to do is trust your instincts and follow your dreams and you too can create arcane nerd oddities and be celebrated for it! :) Thankyou Internet; you made my day today.  That's all, I'll stop now.

1 comment:

Lars Jansen said...

Good for you mate:) I think I'd have a heart attack if I ever got anything on Hackaday!